- This event has passed.
Intentional Business: Create a Strategy to Drive Change
April 4 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 amFree
Do you have a strategy that can drive the right changes in your business?
- Do you feel like you need an intentional and focused view of your business’s future?
- Do you feel that change is a must, but you’re not sure what changes are the right ones?
- Does it feel overwhelming to take care of the day-to-day while also thinking about the future of your business?
If any of that resonates, this is the cohort for you!
Join facilitator Tara Servilio in this 4 week interactive cohort focusing on both defining a simple and clear business strategy, and the focused, intentional changes that will get you there.
We will work through how to recognize the unique value your business offers, and how to leverage that to move forward. You will leave with a distinct understanding of your business strategy as well as a guide for deciding on the most impactful changes you can make.
This program is meant for women in Maine who are currently in-business.
- March 28th, 8:30am-10:00am.
- April 4th, 8:30am-10:00am.
- April 11th, 8:30am-10:00am.
- (No Session April 18th)
- April 25th, 8:30am-10:00am.
- April 4
8:30 am - 10:00 am
- Event Category:
- Classes and Workshops
- Coastal Enterprises, Inc. Women’s Business Center
- View Organizer Website
- Online via Zoom
30 Federal St
Brunswick, ME 04011 United States + Google Map
June Biz Fit: National Donut Day – Dire Circumstances?June 2 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Cleaning & Maintaining Firearm-HandgunJune 3 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Tuesday Toast TalksJune 6 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am