- This event has passed.
Tax Prep for Small Business with an IRS Expert
October 26 @ 10:00 am - December 7 @ 11:00 amFree
Get ready for tax season with Nancy Feliciano, Stakeholder Liaison, at the Internal Revenue Service Communications & Liaison office.
In this 1-hour webinar, Nancy will demonstrate how to set up the EFTPS online portal and answer some frequently asked questions when it comes to tax obligations including:
- What it means to withhold quarterly tax
- How to calculate how much to withhold each quarter.
- How to set up payment options within the online portal to pay quarterly taxes.
- What forms are required to be on file for each business structure (LLC, Sole Proprietor, etc.)
- What the changes to the 1099-K form mean for small business owners.
There will be a Q+A at the end of the presentation.
- October 26 @ 10:00 am
- December 7 @ 11:00 am
- Event Categories:
- Classes and Workshops, Special Events
- Event Tags:
- Community Event
December 9 @ 8:15 pm - 10:00 pm
December 10 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
December 10 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm