- This event has passed.
Town of Starks Planning Board Meeting and Public Hearing
June 7 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Town of Starks Planning Board Meeting and Hearing
Starks Community Center at 57 Anson Road, Starks, Maine
June 7, 2023, 5:30 p.m.
- 5:30 pm – Site visit at Memorial Properties, LLC, Sawyers Mills Road proposed 9-lot subdivision near intersection with Route 43
- 6:00 pm – Call meeting to order; take attendance) Starks Community Center
- Determine a quorum is present and that public notice has been given for the meeting and hearing
- Report any conflicts of interest or bias
- Minutes (May 3, 2023)
- NECEC (CMP Corridor) Update
- Memorable Properties LLC (Joe Petta, Sawyers Mills Road) 9-lot Subdivision: Review Final Plan for completeness
- 7:30 pm (approximately) Convene Public Hearing on proposed Memorable Properties LLC, 9-lot subdivision
- Reconvene Planning Board Meeting – Memorable Properties: Consider public input
- Memorable Properties: next steps, Action on Final Pan?
- Update on enforcement
- Public Comment, Noise concerns
- June 7
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Event Category: