- This event has passed.
March 17 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
Join experts from the Bureau of Labor Standards to learn what you need to know when it comes to hiring an employee!
Wage & Hour session: This presentation will cover resources for:
- Hiring employees,
- Youth Employment Laws, and
- The importance of timesheet and scheduling practices.
SafetyWorks! session: This presentation will cover:
- Top 10 most common safety violations,
- Available on-site consultation for your business,
- The SafetyWorks! Training Institute, and
- OSHA Voluntary Protection programs
Both sessions will provide time for Q+A with attendees.
- April 5th 10:00am-11:30am
- April 6th 10:00am-11:30am
Register Today to receive the Zoom link for both sessions!
- March 17
10:00 am - 11:30 am
- Event Category:
- Classes and Workshops
- Event Tags:
- Community Event
- Coastal Enterprises, Inc. Women’s Business Center
- View Organizer Website
- Online via Zoom
30 Federal St
Brunswick, ME 04011 United States + Google Map
Intentional Business: Create a Strategy to Drive ChangeApril 4 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am
International Trade for Immigrant EntrepreneursApril 6 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Gardening Techniques for Plots, Raised Beds and GreenhousesApril 12 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm